As a contract manager/legal op
- Contract review turnaround needs to be fast, ideally within 48 hours
- I spend 5.5 hours daily reading and reviewing legal docs and it takes 3+ days to request and collect the necessary information
- I currently use spreadsheets, Word docs with matching criteria and unorganized file storage systems
- During the legal review, the document needs to be seen and reviewed by 14 different people
As a general counsel
- Establishing the risks of the terms and finalizing the reports to present the data to the top management is very time consuming
- Finding change of controls, liquidation events, indemnity, liabilities, warranties and building commentary for the future
- Reviewing the terms that I see over and over, redlining and talking about the same things several times
- Finding the correct contract in the database based on the clause, specific verbiage and keywords is very time consuming
What others are saying about us...
"The first house we bought, there were lots of information so it took a while to review. For our new property we used SpeedLegal: easy - bought in a week!"
"Going through the disclosures and the inspection reports has never been so easy!"
"Buying a home it's a tedious and never ending process. With SpeedLegal it only took 15 minutes to go through the disclosures and reports."
"Data extractions are very accurate and risks are highlighted directly on the documents."
"It was tedious. Would have appreciated someone who could guide through all that documentation. I highly recommend SpeedLegal for this task."
"All the legal language and multiple pages stressed me out. SpeedLegal did a great job at simplifying it."